|Product:||MACROCARPA Outdoor Table and Bench seats: 2.0 Solid Leg + Cover|
|Finish:||Smooth, chamfered edges|
|Dressing:||Clear Danish oil|
|Size:||Length: 2000mm - Width/Depth: 990mm - Height: 750mm|
100 Years in the making and designed to last a lifetime
Eco-friendly and New Zealand made quality - buy direct from the people who made it.
- Seats six to eight people
- Hand-finished from NZ milled Macrocarpa
- Solid wood, no MDF in our business
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Dressed with clear Danish oil
- Very robust design, strong as a bridge
- Fast and easy assembly, only 4 leg bolts
- Includes Nautex outdoor cover
Unique to Tui Creek Wood Products, our range of outdoor tables are designed and manufactured by us and these are not sold anywhere else. Ideally suited for seating up to six people (2 additional people can also be seated at the ends), these traditional outdoor tables and benches are very robust and can be assembled in minutes.
All outdoor tables have a durable Nautex outdoor weather cover included that is essential when not in use.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising chemical preservative.
Because we make our products we can easily adjust the length and width to suit if required.
Availability & Shipping
- Lead time 8 weeks under current Auckland L3 restrictions.
- Pickup from Warkworth 0910, North Auckland.
- Delivery available within Auckland region, charges apply.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading solid wood furniture sold throughout New Zealand and Australia
- Professionally designed and manufactured in New Zealand
- 100% Eco-friendly New Zealand timbers
- No rainforest wood, no MDF
- Rigorous pre-assembly and quality assurance checks (no re-drilling, no mis-fitting or missing parts).
- Various finish options and outdoor covers
- Easy finance options
- Unmatched warranties up to 10 Years
- Our build quality standards are uncompromising because nobody appreciates flimsy / semi-finished quality, inadequate packaging, missing parts or difficult assembly - no matter how low the price.
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself.
With natural wood fibre, no two products are ever identical and your product may vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted. Whilst they have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking - this is normal and is part of the timber's rustic character.
Unlike metal or plastic, timber is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and any timber will always have a degree of movement and colour change over time.
Thanks for supporting New Zealand business