|Product:||MACROCARPA PATIO PLANTER BOX: 375x750x1.0M|
|Finish:||Machined, light sanded, chamfered arrises|
|Size:||Length: 1000mm - Width/Depth: 375mm - Height: 750mm|
100 Years in the making and designed to last a lifetime
Eco-friendly and New Zealand made quality - buy direct from the people who made it.
Fully assembled, just place and plant
- New Zealand Macrocarpa timber up to 100yo
- Professionally made in New Zealand
- 100% Eco-friendly timber, no tanalising
- Galvanised coach screws & multigrips
- Multiple drain holes in the base
- Very robust, would even meet building code
- 10 year Warranty
Our Macrocarpa planter boxes are a great addition to any backyard, patio or deck. With the options of castor wheels and internal liners they are also popular with placement in restaurants, bars and public areas.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising chemical preservative and will not rot in a garden environment.
We only use 150x50 machined timber and galvanised fasteners in all our planter boxes. We do not compromise the quality and durability by using lesser thickness timber striving only to be the cheapest.
- Available in 4 different heights: 330 / 470 / 610 / 750 mm (refer listings)
- Available in multiple lengths: 1.0 / 1.2 / 1.5 / 1.8 / 2.1 / 2.4 metres
- Also available in 515 mm wide
- Also available in bespoke lengths and widths to suit
- Add lockable castor wheels
- Add an internal polythene liner for use indoors
- Add a picture frame finish around the top edge
- All Patio Planter Boxes are made to order as there are too many combinations of width, height and length to be able to carry every size combination in stock.
- Lead time circa 7 days, plus any delays under current Auckland L3 restrictions.
- Unless you are purchasing the basic 1.0M length as listed here, all Planters require quoting once the quantity, size/length, options and delivery address is known. Just email your requirements to email@example.com
- Shipped fully assembled
- Shipping New Zealand wide
- Because of this product oversize/weight, all shipping requires quoting once the delivery address is known.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout New Zealand and Australia
- Professionally designed and manufactured in New Zealand
- Quality products that represent good value for money
- Only 100% Eco-friendly New Zealand timbers
- No rainforest wood or MDF in our business
- Unmatched warranties up to 10 Years
- We sell finished products - not woodwork projects.
- No less than 150x50 timber in all our planters.
- Our build quality standards are uncompromising because nobody values flimsy quality no matter how low the price.
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
With natural wood fibre, no two products are ever identical and your product may vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted. Whilst they have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking - this is normal and is part of the timber's rustic character.
Unlike metal or plastic, timber is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and any timber will always have a degree of movement and colour change over time.
Thanks for supporting New Zealand business