|Product:||MACROCARPA CHOPPING BOARD: Small clear + Board Conditioner|
|Finish:||Smooth, chamfered edges|
|Dressing:||Food grade board conditioner|
|Size:||Length: 290mm - Width/Depth: 290mm - Height: 45mm|
100 Years in the making - designed to last a lifetime
Eco-friendly and New Zealand made - buy from the professional board makers
- Milled from NZ Macrocarpa up to 100yo
- Eco friendly, no chemical tanalising
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Solid wood, single laminated
- Invariably these last for decades
- Includes 200ml Board Conditioner
Our range of Macrocarpa Chef's boards and blocks has a size and style to suit any culinary occasion. These include chopping boards, herb and garlic boards, bread boards, pizza boards, cheese boards, fish boards, serving boards, platters and trivets.
Our lighter slimline boards are also ideal for boating/fishing and camping.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising preservative as well a being a soft wood that is easy on knife edges.
- Wash with dish detergent and air dry, no dishwasher.
- To deodorise rub with a cut lemon
- Re-season the wood with mineral oil board conditioner as often as required (included)
- Please expect delays under current Auckland L3 restrictions
- Shipping New Zealand wide
- Combined shipping available on enquiry, excludes large blocks.
Guide to board sizes, grades, images and warranties
- IMAGES: All knives/utensils/appliances/food depicted are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
- CONDITIONER OIL: Board/wood conditioner oil depicted is also illustrative - unless it is included as specified.
- SIZES: Square boards may have rectangular boards depicted - precise board dimensions are per the specification table. The dressed/finished size is always slightly less than the rough sawn/product call size.
- GRADES: All boards and blocks are normally graded on the upper face side only. Clear graded boards may have some small knots or holes on the under/reverse side as this side is not normally seen.
Please advise if you wish to use your clear board on both sides.
Clear Grade: Clear wood grain and can include only one tiny knot or minor cracks.
Rustic Grade: Allows for multiple knots, small holes and minor cracks.
10 Years on all solid piece, non-laminated boards.
5 Years on all single and multi-laminated boards.
- Unlike metal or plastic, wood is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and there is no timber that is immune from a degree of movement, cracking and colour change over time. Therefore:
(a) All product dimensions may vary slightly from those specified.
(b) No two products are ever identical and your product may vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted.
(c) Whilst all products have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking - this is normal and is part of the timber's rustic character.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Quality New Zealand made products
- Only 100% Eco-friendly New Zealand timbers
- No imported rainforest wood in our business
- A range of wood care conditioning oils and waxes
- Unmatched warranties up to 20 Years
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
Thanks for supporting New Zealand business