|Product:||MACROCARPA OUTDOOR SIDE TABLE: Large|
|Finish:||Smooth, chamfered edges|
|Dressing:||Clear Danish oil|
|Size:||Length: 700mm - Width/Depth: 500mm - Height: 440mm|
Discover the finest range of Cape Cod / Adirondack chairs, stools and tables.
The furniture for enjoying both long summer days and winter fire nights.
High quality and New Zealand made from Macrocarpa timber 100 Years in the making, that we turn into furniture designed to last a lifetime.
Buy direct from the people who made it
- Matches any of our Cape Cod chairs
- New Zealand Macrocarpa timber up to 100yo
- Professionally made in New Zealand
- 100% Eco-friendly timber, no tanalising
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Finished in hand rubbed clear Danish oil
- Already partially assembled
- Fast and easy final assembly
Our traditional American styled Cape Cod / Adirondack chairs and matching foot stools and tables are great for the home or batch and can be quickly and easily assembled.
This product is finished with hand rubbed clear Danish oil that penetrates, feeds, and hardens the wood fibres giving a durable water-resistant surface.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising preservative and are ideally suited for use in a coastal environment.
Chair is for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
- Carton measures 750x500x150 mm
- Table + leg sub-assemblies
- Final assembly instructions
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading solid wood furniture sold throughout New Zealand and Australia
- Professionally designed and manufactured in New Zealand
- 100% Eco-friendly New Zealand timbers
- No rainforest wood, no MDF
- Rigorous pre-assembly and quality assurance checks (no re-drilling, no mis-fitting or missing parts).
- Various finish options and outdoor covers
- Easy finance options
- Unmatched warranties up to 10 Years
- Our build quality standards are uncompromising because nobody appreciates flimsy / semi-finished quality, inadequate packaging, missing parts or difficult assembly - no matter how low the price.
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself.
With natural wood fibre, no two products are ever identical and your product may vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted. Whilst they have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking - this is normal and is part of the timber's rustic character.
Unlike metal or plastic, timber is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and any timber will always have a degree of movement and colour change over time.
Thanks for supporting New Zealand business