|Product:||MACROCARPA DESK: 2.0M Trestle Leg|
|Finish:||Smooth, chamfered edges|
|Dressing:||Clear Danish oil|
|Size:||Length: 2000mm - Width/Depth: 1000mm - Height: 750mm|
100 Years in the making and designed to last a lifetime
Eco-friendly and New Zealand made quality - buy direct from the people who made it.
- Hand-finished from NZ milled Macrocarpa
- Solid wood, no MDF in our business
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Dressed with clear Danish oil
- Very robust design, strong as a bridge
- Fixed trestle legs, no hinges, ropes or stays
- Fast assembly, no tools required
Unique to Tui Creek Wood Products, our range of beautiful handcrafted tables is designed and made by us and these are not sold anywhere else. All our tables are manufactured as standard in dressing grade (tight knot) Macrocarpa, with the option to upgrade to clear timber.
Ideally suited for seating up to eight people, these beautiful tables are very robust and can be assembled in minutes.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising chemical preservative.
- Indoor table
- Office desk
- Retail display
- Pop up market counter
Availability & Shipping
- Lead time 4 weeks under current L3 restrictions
- Pickup from Warkworth 0910, North Auckland.
- Delivery available within Auckland region, charges apply.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading solid wood furniture sold throughout New Zealand and Australia
- Professionally designed and manufactured in New Zealand
- 100% Eco-friendly New Zealand timbers
- No rainforest wood, no MDF
- Rigorous pre-assembly and quality assurance checks (no re-drilling, no mis-fitting or missing parts).
- Various finish options and outdoor covers
- Easy finance options
- Unmatched warranties up to 10 Years
- Our build quality standards are uncompromising because nobody appreciates flimsy / semi-finished quality, inadequate packaging, missing parts or difficult assembly - no matter how low the price.
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself.
With natural wood fibre, no two products are ever identical and your product may vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted. Whilst they have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking - this is normal and is part of the timber's rustic character.
Unlike metal or plastic, timber is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and any timber will always have a degree of movement and colour change over time.
Thanks for supporting New Zealand business