|Product:||MACROCARPA SERVING BOARD: Large|
|Grade:||Clear, multi laminated|
|Finish:||Smooth, round arris, TC Logo 20 mm on handle|
|Dressing:||Food grade board conditioner|
|Size:||Length: 570mm - Width/Depth: 450mm - Height: 30mm|
100 Years in the making - designed to last a lifetime
Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
Buy from the professional board makers
- Milled from NZ Macrocarpa up to 100yo
- Eco friendly, no chemical tanalising
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Solid wood, multi laminated
- Dressed in food grade oil conditioner
- Invariably these last for decades
Our range of Macrocarpa Chef's boards and blocks has a size and style to suit any culinary occasion. These include chopping boards, butchers blocks, herb and garlic boards, bread boards, pizza boards, cheese boards, fish boards, serving boards, platters and trivets.
Our lighter slimline boards are also ideal for boating/fishing and camping.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising preservative as well a being a soft wood that is easy on knife edges.
The image depicting a regular large pizza is included only to illustrate the product size, see our smaller pizza board also listed.
Care & Cleaning
- Wash with dish detergent and air dry, no dishwasher.
- To deodorise rub with a cut lemon
- Re-season the wood with mineral oil board conditioner as often as required (also listed)
- Available ex-stock
A guide to board grades and images
- All knives/utensils/appliances/food depicted are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
- Board/wood conditioner depicted is also illustrative, unless it is included or listed as specified.
- All boards and blocks are normally graded on the upper face side only. Clear graded boards may have some small knots or holes on the under/reverse side as this side is not normally seen.
- Please advise if you wish to use your clear board on both sides.
- Unlike metal or plastic, wood fibre is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and no timber is immune from a degree of movement and colour change over time. Therefore:
(a) All product dimensions may vary slightly from those specified.
(b) No two products are ever identical and your product may vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted.
(c) Whilst all products have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking - this is normal and is part of the timber's rustic character.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Quality New Zealand made products
- Only 100% Eco-friendly New Zealand timbers
- No imported rainforest wood in our business
- A range of wood care conditioning oils and waxes
- Unmatched warranties up to 20 Years
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
Thanks for supporting New Zealand business