|Product:||MACROCARPA CAPE COD / ADIRONDACK CHAIR: Fantail + Stool + Cover|
|Finish:||Machined with pencil arris|
|Dressing:||Clear Danish oil|
|Size:||Length: 1340mm - Width/Depth: 800mm - Height: 900mm|
|Seat Size:||550x495x400 mm (WxDxH)|
|Arm Size:||140 mm (W)|
Discover the finest range of Cape Cod / Adirondack chairs.
The furniture for enjoying both long summer days and winter fire nights.
High quality and New Zealand made from Macrocarpa timber 100 Years in the making, that we turn into furniture designed to last a lifetime.
Buy direct from the people who made it
- New Zealand Macrocarpa timber up to 100yo
- Professionally made in New Zealand
- Traditional North American styling
- 100% Eco-friendly, no tanalising
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Finished in hand rubbed clear Danish oil
- Already partially assembled
- Fast and easy final assembly, tools included.
Our traditional North American styled Cape Cod / Adirondack chairs with matching foot stools and tables are great for the home or batch and are popular for use in both summer and winter outdoor settings.
This chair / stool is finished with hand rubbed clear Danish oil that penetrates, feeds, and hardens the bare wood fibres giving a durable water-resistant surface.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising preservative and when used with stainless fasteners these chairs are ideally suited for use in a coastal environment.
PRICE INCREASE: November 2021
Regretfully we have had to again increase the price of our Round tail and Fantail chair models on orders from 23 November 2021. This is due to 1. As a direct consequence of C-19 we have had several costly changes to our core production forced on us without notice - 2. Increased timber and transport costs - 3. The weather cover is now included with all chairs, this is no longer optional.
- Add a matching side table
- Purchase the chair on its own
- Also available in Radiata Pine
- Chair carton measures 900x650x270 mm
- Stool carton measures 650x650x150 mm
- Chair + stool sub-assemblies
- Weather cover
- Final assembly instructions
- Please expect delays under current Auckland L3 restrictions
- Shipping New Zealand wide
- Shipped partially sub-assembled to minimise shipping costs
- Or pickup fully assembled from Warkworth 0910, North Auckland
- Full shipping details via FAQ
HOW TUI CREEK CHAIRS COMPARE ?
Tui Creek does market research the old fashioned way – we continually mystery shop every commercially available Cape Cod chair in the New Zealand market.
Completely underwhelmed, bewildered and 'a surprise a minute' best describes our experience with almost every other New Zealand supplied Cape Cod chair that we have tested.
Whilst most Cape Cod furniture looks the same, it is only when one places TC chairs next to alternatives that you can instantly see the difference in design, structure, quality and finishing.
TC Cape Cod furniture represents high quality at good value for money that is fully supported. Nearly all other brands we tested are clearly striving to be the cheapest at all costs - where longevity, warranty and support is at best only loosely defined.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Quality New Zealand made products
- Only 100% Eco-friendly New Zealand timbers
- No imported rainforest wood in our business
- We build comfortable, strong outdoor furniture that is Kiwi fit for purpose.
- We do not re-sell imported lightweight chairs clearly designed in a faraway land.
- TC chairs contain 25-30% more timber than almost all others.
- We sell complete furniture, not woodwork projects.
- Scandinavian quality
- Easy Swedish style final assembly
- Rigorous pre-assembly and quality assurance checks
- We oil/paint then then assemble, not the other way around - TC chairs have bling.
- Stainless fasteners throughout, essential for New Zealand conditions.
- Coach bolts and wingnuts on all load bearing joints
- All the required tools are included
- TC products are packed and shipped professionally, we have seen few others get this right.
- All chairs include a weather cover
- We guarantee our chairs up to 10 years
- We carry full replacement spares
- If any TC product is out of stock or has a lead time - we say so. We don't take customers money and only then advise we are out of stock - a nasty vice of retailers across New Zealand.
All mystery shopper findings can be fully validated and supported.
With natural wood fibre, no two products are ever identical and your product may vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted.
Unlike metal or plastic, timber is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and any timber will always have a degree of movement and colour change over time. Whilst our products have a high quality finish there will always be imperfections that can include minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking - this is normal and is part of the timber's rustic character.
Thanks for supporting New Zealand business