|Product:||EUCALYPTUS SALIGNA CHOPPING BOARD: Medium|
|Grade:||Clear, multi laminated|
|Finish:||Smooth, chamfered arris, TC Logo 25 mm|
|Dressing:||Food grade board conditioner|
|Size:||Length: 450mm - Width/Depth: 400mm - Height: 40mm|
100 Years in the making - designed to last a lifetime
Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
Buy from the professional board makers
- Milled from NZ Eycaluptus up to 100yo
- Eco friendly, no tanalising preservative
- Solid wood, multi laminated
- Dressed in mineral board conditioner
- Board conditioner, 200ml
Our range of Eucalyptus chef's blocks and boards are a nice hardwood alternative to Macrocarpa. These products are made from laminated timber, therefore they are incredibly strong and durable.
Eucalyptus is New Zealand grown hardwood timber that has been seasoned for up to two years. It is 100% eco-friendly that requires no tanalising preservative.
Care & Cleaning
- Wash with dish detergent and air dry, no dishwasher.
- To deodorise rub with a cut lemon
- Re-season the wood with mineral oil board conditioner as often as required (included),
A guide to board grades and images
1. All knives/utensils/appliances/food depicted are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
2. Board conditioner depicted is also illustrative, unless it is included with some products as specified.
3. All boards and blocks are normally graded on the upper face side only. Clear graded boards may have some small knots or holes on the underside as this side is not normally seen.
Please advise if you wish to use your clear board on both sides.
4. Unlike metal or plastic, wood fibre is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and any timber will have a degree of movement and colour change over time. Therefore:
(a) All product dimensions may vary slightly from those specified.
(b) No two products are ever identical and your product may vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted.
(c) Whilst all products have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking - this is normal and is part of the timber's rustic character.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading sold wood products sold throughout New Zealand and Australia.
- Boards professisonally designed and manufactured in New Zealand.
- Quality products that represent good value for money
- Only 100% Eco-friendly New Zealand timbers
- No rainforest wood in our business, nor MDF.
- Rigorous quality assurance checks
- A range of wood conditioning oils
- Unmatched warranties up to 20 Years
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself.