|Product:||MACROCARPA CHOPPING BOARDS: Custom laser engraved with your logo|
|Grade:||Clear or dressing|
|Finish:||Smooth with round arris|
|Dressing:||Food grade board conditioner|
***Please email your board size/product and logo requirements to us, as these cannot be ordered via this listing***
$79 is indicative only for a small board and a commercial quantity (30+)
Sorry we do not quote one-offs
100 Years in the making - designed to last a lifetime
Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
Buy from the professional board makers
- Milled from NZ Macrocarpa up to 100 yo
- Eco friendly, no chemical tanalising
- Dressed in food grade oil conditioner
- Invariably these last for decades
- We laser engrave your logo, any logo
Our custom laser engraved chopping boards are innovative promotional products that are available in multiple sizes to suit your requirements.
We don't just custom logo chopping boards and we can also apply your logo to any product listed.
Just supply us your board size/product and logo in PDF and we do the rest. email@example.com
See our laser engraver in action:
- Width: 140, 190, 240 mm
- Thickness (solid boards): 19, 22 or 45mm
- Thickness (laminated boards): 30mm
- Length: any length you require
- 20 Years on solid wood boards
- 5 Years on laminated boards
A guide to board grades and images
1. All knives/utensils/appliances/food depicted are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
2. Board conditioner depicted is also illustrative, unless it is included with some products as specified.
3. All boards and blocks are normally graded on the upper face side only. Clear graded boards may have some small knots or holes on the underside as this side is not normally seen.
Please advise if you wish to use your clear board on both sides.
4. Unlike metal or plastic, wood fibre is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and any timber will have a degree of movement and colour change over time. Therefore:
(a) All product dimensions may vary slightly from those specified.
(b) No two products are ever identical and your product may vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted.
(c) Whilst all products have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking - this is normal and is part of the timber's rustic character.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading sold wood products sold throughout New Zealand and Australia.
- Boards professisonally designed and manufactured in New Zealand.
- Quality products that represent good value for money
- Only 100% Eco-friendly New Zealand timbers
- No rainforest wood in our business, nor MDF.
- Rigorous quality assurance checks
- A range of wood conditioning oils
- Unmatched warranties up to 20 Years
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself.