|Product:||Cast Iron Pan Seasoning Oil: 200ml|
|Grade:||Clear oil blend|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
Revives & protects all cast iron cookware.
- From Selby & Leo in New Zealand
- For use on all cast iron cookware
- Blended food safe oils
- 200ml glass bottle
Whether you have just purchased a new cast iron pan, are restoring an old pan, or are just giving your existing cookware a little TLC, Selby & Leo seasoning oil will help keep your cast iron cookware in top condition.
Selby & Leo seasoning oil is a food safe blended mineral oil – and is the preferred choice of professional chefs.
Pan seasoning forms a protective layer on your iron cookware that becomes baked-on through polymerisation. This is what gives a cast iron pan a natural, easy-release finish to make cooking and cleaning much easier.
Because many branded new pans are sold new unseasoned, use Selby & Leo pan seasoning oil to create the first foundation layer of carbonised oil before the first use, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Warranty is for the shelf life only.
After washing and drying the pan just a splash of oil (about a teaspoon) applied with a cloth or lint-free paper towel will keep your pan conditioned and ready for immediate use.
A guide to board grades and images
1. All knives/utensils/appliances/food depicted are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
2. Board conditioner depicted is also illustrative, unless it is included with some products as specified.
3. All boards and blocks are normally graded on the upper face side only. Clear graded boards may have some small knots or holes on the underside as this side is not normally seen.
Please advise if you wish to use your clear board on both sides.
4. Unlike metal or plastic, wood fibre is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and any timber will have a degree of movement and colour change over time. Therefore:
(a) All product dimensions may vary slightly from those specified.
(b) No two products are ever identical and your product may vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted.
(c) Whilst all products have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking - this is normal and is part of the timber's rustic character.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading sold wood products sold throughout New Zealand and Australia.
- Boards professisonally designed and manufactured in New Zealand.
- Quality products that represent good value for money
- Only 100% Eco-friendly New Zealand timbers
- No rainforest wood in our business, nor MDF.
- Rigorous quality assurance checks
- A range of wood conditioning oils
- Unmatched warranties up to 20 Years
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself.