|Product:||MACROCARPA CAFE TABLE: Pedestal Leg|
|Finish:||Smooth, chamfered arris|
|Size:||Length: 700mm - Width/Depth: 800mm - Height: 750mm|
100 Years in the making - designed to last a lifetime.
Eco-friendly and New Zealand made - buy direct from the people who made it.
Hospitality grade furniture
- Hand-finished from NZ milled Macrocarpa
- Solid wood, no MDF in our business
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Very robust design
- Metal pedestal leg for hospitality use
- Fast and easy assembly, tools included
- 10 Year Warranty
Unique to Tui Creek Wood Products, our range of tables is designed and made by us and these are not sold anywhere else. All our tables are manufactured as standard in dressing grade (tight knot) Macrocarpa, with the option to upgrade to clear timber.
These pedestal cafe tables are a very robust design and are designed to be assembled in minutes with minimal tools. Because they are designed for hospitality use we also offer alternative epoxy based finishes.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising chemical preservative.
Chairs depicted are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
- Clear Danish oil (standard)
- Polyurethane Primer (refer FAQS)
- Liquid Polymer Glass (refer FAQS)
- Square petestal leg
- Round petestal leg
Availability & Shipping
- Available ex-stock
- Pickup only from Warkworth 0910, North Auckland, under current L3 restrictions.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading solid wood furniture sold throughout New Zealand and Australia
- Professionally designed and manufactured in New Zealand
- Quality products that represent good value for money
- Only 100% Eco-friendly New Zealand timbers
- No rainforest wood
- No MDF
- Rigorous pre-assembly and quality assurance checks (no re-drilling, no mis-fitting or missing parts).
- Various finish options and outdoor covers
- Easy finance options
- Unmatched warranties up to 10 Years
- We carry a full range of spare components
- Our build quality standards are uncompromising because nobody appreciates flimsy / semi-finished quality, inadequate packaging, missing parts or difficult assembly - no matter how low the price.
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself.
With natural wood fibre, no two products are ever identical and your product may vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted. Whilst they have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking - this is normal and is part of the timber's rustic character.
Unlike metal or plastic, timber is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and any timber will always have a degree of movement and colour change over time.
Thanks for supporting New Zealand business