|Product:||MACROCARPA GARDEN REEDS / BULRUSHES: 45mm|
|Size:||Length: 300mm - Width/Depth: 45mm - Height: 1800mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
Price is for each, sold in any multiple
- Hand-finished from NZ milled Macrocarpa
- Solid wood, not laminated
- 1.8m length overall
- Mounted on a 6mm steel rod
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Dressed with Danish Oil
- 10 Year Warranty
Our Marcocarpa Reeds are designed to be pushed into the ground at any height to suit. They will sway gently in the breeze and if the wind is strong they can make a soothing knocking sound.
Macrocarpa is an eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalised preservative treatment and will not rot, even when installed in a coastal environment.
- Also available in 65mm diameter, as listed
- Stainless steel rod for extreme coastal environments
Care & maintenance
These reeds are finished with Danish oil to enhance the natural grain and colour. They will last for years with an annual light sand and re-oil.
Availability & Shipping
- Available ex-stock
- Shipping rates at checkout is based on buying a minimum quantity of five pieces. We reserve the right to request the balance of shipping charges payable if buying less than five.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout New Zealand and Australia
- Professionally designed and manufactured in New Zealand
- Quality products that represent good value for money
- Only 100% Eco-friendly New Zealand timbers
- No rainforest wood, no MDF in our business
- Unmatched warranties up to 10 Years
- We sell finished products - not woodwork projects.
- Our build quality standards are uncompromising because nobody values flimsy quality, inadequate packaging, missing parts or difficult assembly - no matter how low the price.
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
With natural wood fibre, no two products are ever identical and your product may vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted. Whilst they have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking - this is normal and is part of the timber's rustic character.
Unlike metal or plastic, timber is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and any timber will always have a degree of movement and colour change over time.
Thanks for supporting New Zealand business