|Product:||MACROCARPA KITCHEN CHOPPING BOARD: Wide Rustic|
|Finish:||Smooth, chamfered edges|
|Dressing:||Food grade board conditioner|
|Size:||Length: 550mm - Width/Depth: 290mm - Height: 20mm|
100 Years in the making - designed to last a lifetime
Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
Buy from the professional board makers
- Milled from NZ Macrocarpa up to 100yo
- Eco friendly, no chemical tanalising
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Solid wood, not laminated
- Dressed in food grade oil conditioner
- Invariably these last for decades
Our range of Macrocarpa Chef's boards and blocks has a size and style to suit any culinary occasion. These include chopping boards, butchers blocks, herb and garlic boards, bread boards, pizza boards, cheese boards, fish boards, serving boards, platters and trivets.
Our lighter slimline boards are also ideal for boating/fishing and camping.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising preservative as well a being a soft wood that is easy on knife edges.
Care & Cleaning
- Wash with dish detergent and air dry, no dishwasher.
- To deodorise rub with a cut lemon
- Re-season the wood with mineral oil board conditioner as often as required (included)
A guide to board grades and images
1. All knives/utensils/appliances/food depicted are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
2. Board conditioner depicted is also illustrative, unless it is included with some products as specified.
3. All boards and blocks are normally graded on the upper face side only. Clear graded boards may have some small knots or holes on the underside as this side is not normally seen.
Please advise if you wish to use your clear board on both sides.
4. Unlike metal or plastic, wood fibre is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and any timber will have a degree of movement and colour change over time. Therefore:
(a) All product dimensions may vary slightly from those specified.
(b) No two products are ever identical and your product may vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted.
(c) Whilst all products have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking - this is normal and is part of the timber's rustic character.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading sold wood products sold throughout New Zealand and Australia.
- Boards professisonally designed and manufactured in New Zealand.
- Quality products that represent good value for money
- Only 100% Eco-friendly New Zealand timbers
- No rainforest wood in our business, nor MDF.
- Rigorous quality assurance checks
- A range of wood conditioning oils
- Unmatched warranties up to 20 Years
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself.