|Product:||PINE CAPE COD / ADIRONDACK CHAIR: Round tail + Cover|
|Finish:||Machined with pencil arris|
|Size:||Length: 990mm - Width/Depth: 830mm - Height: 920mm|
|Seat Size:||500x540x360 mm (WxDxH)|
|Arm Size:||180 mm (W)|
Discover the finest range of Cape Cod / Adirondack chairs.
The furniture for enjoying both long summer days and winter fire nights.
High quality and New Zealand made, buy direct from the people who made it.
Price $517 +GST each
- New Zealand Radiata Pine timber
- Professionally made in New Zealand
- Traditional North American styling
- Scalloped seat base, very comfortable
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Acrylic white painted finish
- Also available in various colours
- Outdoor weather cover
- Already partially sub-assembled
- Fast and easy final assembly, tools included.
Our traditional North American styled Cape Cod / Adirondack chairs with matching foot stools and tables are great for the home or batch and are popular for use in both summer and winter outdoor settings.
This round tail model is popular for BBQ areas as the wide armrests can easily set food and drinks on, as well as having a scalloped seat base.
Choose a Colour
- Painted white as standard
- Also available in multiple colour options (per images)
- Or tell us what colour you prefer
- All standard colour options are the same price as white
- Please expect delays under current Auckland L3 restrictions
- Shipping New Zealand wide
- Shipped partially sub-assembled to minimise shipping costs
- Or pickup fully assembled from Warkworth 0910, North Auckland
- Full shipping details via FAQ
HOW TUI CREEK CHAIRS COMPARE ?
Tui Creek does market research the old fashioned way – we continually mystery shop every commercially available alternative Cape Cod chair in the New Zealand market.
We have found no other product that compares with Tui Creek spec, comfort, quality or value - not even close.
Completely underwhelmed, bewildered and 'a surprise a minute' best describes our experience with almost every other New Zealand supplied Cape Cod chair that we have tested.
Tui Creek chairs represent high quality at good value for money. Clearly nearly all other brands we tested are simply striving to be the cheapest at nearly any cost to the design and quality.
The Tui Creek Difference
1. Like you we are Kiwi
- New Zealand timbers, New Zealand made.
- We use no rainforest wood.
- We most certainly do not sell ‘timber’ that turns out to be plastic - nor do we promote hardwood that turns out to be pine.
2. Comfortable furniture made for Kiwis.
- TC makes comfortable outdoor lounge chairs that are built Kiwi fit for purpose. Except one, all other chair brands tested are so flimsy that any robust Kiwi bloke would completely flatten it.
- Ours are not lightweight chairs clearly designed in a faraway land for a faraway market.
3. All our chairs carry Warranties up to 10 years.
- We would not even sell most of our competitors flimsy chairs at any price, let alone give them a warranty.
4. Products packed and shipped professionally.
- The worst we have seen is being shipped a set of expensive hardwood chairs partially assembled and wrapped only in plastic rubbish bags - all delivered smashed to pieces. On top of that all chairs had several components missing. If TC served this up we wouldn't have a business.
5. Easy Swedish style assembly.
- TC chairs are finished and pre-assembled, we know that our products go together.
- TC have easy, clear final assembly instructions that does not inevitably require a help desk.
- The average householder would at best struggle with every other set of instructions that we have tested.
6. We sell finished outdoor furniture, not woodwork projects.
- TC products are all cut, machined, arrised, drilled, sanded, oil or paint finished, QA pre-assembled, then sub-disassembled for shipping.
- They are not just a bundle of blank components stuffed in a carton with the rest for the customer to figure out.
7. We include ALL the required tools.
- Every chair we tested includes only a carpenter's speed bit - leaving the customer with the surprise that they also need a power screwdriver, drill and a spanner.
8. Stainless fasteners and wingnuts throughout.
- TC use only stainless fasteners that are critical for any outdoor product used in New Zealand conditions, no exceptions.
- TC use coach bolts and wingnuts on all load bearing joints (no spanner required).
- Almost every other chair tested uses only flimsy screws that wouldn't last past the second use.
9. Chairs painted professionally.
- TC paints then then assembles - not the other way around. Plain shoddy is the kindest that describes the approach of painting over metal fasteners.
- All TC chairs have the fasteners gleaming, giving the chair a bright, crisp, professional finish.
10. All our chairs include a weather cover.
- Any outdoor furniture used in New Zealand conditions requires a cover - no exceptions.
- TC no longer even sells chairs without covers as few are ever happy with the inevitable end result after insisting that they don't need one.
11. We carry full replacement spares.
- No outdoor furniture is immune from breakages.
- TC carries a full range of locally available spares that can be quickly and easily unscrewed and changed out in the event of a breakage. This support has proved at best hard to get with other chairs, especially imported products.
12. We carry stock
- If we dont have a stock item, our listings say so.
- We do not take a customers money, and only then advise of a 6 week lead time - a nasty vice of retailers generally across New Zealand.
All mystery shopper findings can be fully validated and supported.
With natural wood fibre, no two products are ever identical and your product may vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted. Whilst they have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking - this is normal and is part of the timber's rustic character.
Unlike metal or plastic, timber is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and any timber will always have a degree of movement and colour change over time.
Thanks for supporting New Zealand business