|Product:||MACROCARPA BUTCHERS BLOCK|
|Finish:||Smooth, chamfered edges|
|Dressing:||Food grade mineral oil|
|Size:||Length: 600mm - Width/Depth: 600mm - Height: 820mm|
100 Years in the making and designed to last a lifetime
Eco-friendly and New Zealand made quality - buy from the professional board and block makers.
- New Zealand Macrocarpa timber up to 100yo
- Professionally made in New Zealand
- 100% Eco-friendly timber, no tanalising
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- 70mm thick top, lower shelf
- Finished in food grade board conditioner
- Includes board conditioner, 200ml
- Fully assembled
- 10 Year warranty
Our range of Macrocarpa Chef's boards and blocks has a size and style to suit any culinary occasion. These include chopping boards, herb and garlic boards, bread boards, pizza boards, cheese boards, fish boards, serving boards, platters, trivets and butchers blocks.
Out traditional butchers blocks have a natural rustic look and are increasingly popular for use outdoors with barbeques and pizza ovens.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising preservative as well a being a soft wood that is easy on knife edges.
Whilst this product is ideal for use around outdoor BBQ areas, it is not designed to be left outside indefinitely without a suitable weather cover.
- Traditional chopping block
- Additional kitchen bench space
- Outdoor table for a barbeque or pizza oven
- Add castor wheels for easy shifting
- Ask us to quote a bespoke size
- Outdoor weather cover
Availability & Shipping
- Lead time 14 days
- Pickup only from Warkworth 0910, North Auckland, under current L3 restrictions.
A guide to board grades and images
1. All knives/utensils/appliances/food depicted are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
2. Board conditioner depicted is also illustrative, unless it is included with some products as specified.
3. All boards and blocks are normally graded on the upper face side only. Clear graded boards may have some small knots or holes on the underside as this side is not normally seen.
Please advise if you wish to use your clear board on both sides.
4. Unlike metal or plastic, wood fibre is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and any timber will have a degree of movement and colour change over time. Therefore:
(a) All product dimensions may vary slightly from those specified.
(b) No two products are ever identical and your product may vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted.
(c) Whilst all products have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking - this is normal and is part of the timber's rustic character.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading sold wood products sold throughout New Zealand and Australia.
- Boards professisonally designed and manufactured in New Zealand.
- Quality products that represent good value for money
- Only 100% Eco-friendly New Zealand timbers
- No rainforest wood in our business, nor MDF.
- Rigorous quality assurance checks
- A range of wood conditioning oils
- Unmatched warranties up to 20 Years
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself.